(as Tony Robbins would say: you get what you're focusing on)
How can I be sharp as a Swedish knife?
How can I be excellent?
How can I be caring?
How can I influence?
Who influences me most?
Who do I admire?
What sets great people apart from mediocre?
How can I give more?
How can I save more?
How can I earn more?
How can I help more?
How can I stay motivated?
How can I have the most exciting job?
How can I leave a job where I don't develop in good terms?
How can I express gratitude?
How can I improve confidence?
How can I be a good friend?
What example do i set with my behavior?
How can I have most amazing relationship?
What am I happy about?
What can I learn from this?
What is good about this issue?
How can I enjoy the process?
How can I turn an issue into an opportunity?
No comments:
Post a Comment